Dual Diagnosis for Limitless Capabilities
- With Remote and Local/Intelligent Diagnosis this cutting-edge car scanner gives you diagnostics capabilities with no boundaries.
Get the Job Done at Any Time and from Anywhere
- The Phoenix Remote supports voice & video calls to ensure real-time communication between customers and technicians.
Get Instant Support From TOPDON Professionals
- This tool’s technical support includes a remote service staff composed of TOPDON’s professional technicians, available to offer instant assistance throughout remote diagnosis procedures.
Access the Latest Protocols with the Remote
- This diagnostic scanner includes all the mainstream protocol access you need to perform complex work on the newest vehicle models. Its MDCI includes CAN2.0, CAN FD, DoIP, J2534, D-PDU, and RP1210 protocols, covering passenger and commercial cars, as well as semi-trucks.
Cloud-Based Programming for 9+ Brands!
- Offering intelligent, fast, and convenient program file identification the Phoenix Remote allows you to perform online ECU programming for 9+ brands.
Access to Advanced Functions
- Perform other vehicle modifications by accessing advanced functions with the Phoenix Remote. This core scanner lets you unlock special vehicle features. Applicable to Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Volkswagen, and more brands.
New Energy Cars
- This tool supports New Energy Cars allowing you to expand your revenue and work on even more models.
200 Vehicle Models
- It includes a comprehensive database with over 200 vehicle models, offering unmatched coverage unlike any other diagnostic tool.
- Topology Mapping gives users the best layout of a vehicle’s structural components to easily identify faults and network communication issues.
FCA Secure Gateway Access
- It supports FCA Secure Gateway Access, letting you adjust protected functions on the most modern makes.
VAG (Volkswagen Audi Group) Coverage
- The VAG Guided Procedures include intuitive step-by-step directions for Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda and SEAT vehicles.
PHOENIX REMOTE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Screen Dimensions: LCD 10.1”, 1280 x 800
- CPU: 4-Core Processor, 2.0 GHz
- Operating System: Android 10.0
- RAM Memory: 4G
- ROM Memory: 128G
- Rear Camera: 13MP
- Battery Capacity: 12,000mAh
- Operating Voltage: 9-36V
- Storage Temperature: -20℃~60℃ (-4℉~140℉)
- Working Temperature: 0℃~50℃ (32℉~122℉)
- Dimension: 291 x 199 x 50mm (11.46 x 7.83 x 1.97”)
- Package Size: 563 x 412 x 184mm (22.16 x 16.22 x 7.24”)
- Net Weight: 1760.0g (3.88 lb)
- Multilingual Menu (13): English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Chinese(traditional), Hungarian, Dutch, Turkish, Polish
- 1* Phoenix Remote
- 1* User Manual
- 1* Power Adaptor
- 1* Battery Clamps
- 1* Cigarette Lighter Cable
- 1* OBDⅡ Extension Cable
- 1* OBDⅠ Adapter BOX Transfer Line
- 1* Type-C to USB Cable
- 1* Ethernet Cable
- 4* Fuse (φ5*20mm)
- 2* Fuse (φ6*30mm)
- 1* B-20 BMW
- 1* CR-6 Chrysler
- 1* FT-3 Fiat
- 1* G/V-12 GM/VAZ
- 1* HA-3 Honda
- 1* BZ-38 Mercedes-Benz
- 1* M/H-12+16 Mitsubishi/Hyundai
- 1* NN-14+16 Nissan
- 1* TA-17 Toyota
- 1* TA-22 Toyota
- 1* Packing List
- 1* Password Letter
- Warranty Continues with Customer’s Subscription
- 2 Years of Free Software Upgrades