Bosch® ESI Truck 3824A
The Bosch® 3824A is the tool for heavy duty truck diagnostic for everything. With the ESI Truck, technicians have the ability to perform bi-directional tests and make changes on every truck they diagnose. Using the Bosch® ESI Truck is made simple with the intuitive interface and powerful software that performs at the same level as OEM or dealer software. It can also be used for a wide range of Off-Highway vehicles (Agriculture, Construction, and others) with the addition of the 3824CBL-UPG Off-Highway Upgrade Kit.
Down time for heavy duty vehicles can cost thousands of dollars – which is why technicians need the right heavy duty solution to help them navigate through complex coverage and various systems.
The Bosch ESI[truck] platform is unlike any other in the industry, taking heavy duty diagnostics to the next level. With easy-to-use software and a massive array of technical information, users can perform an ultra-fast and accurate diagnosis – to get the repair done right and the vehicle back in operation.
The ESI[truck] 3824A Heavy Duty Diagnostic Solution includes the HDS 1000 touchscreen tablet, and a 12-month license for heavy duty truck software usage. Software comes with industry-leading coverage, including:
Manufacturer coverage: Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Volvo, Peterbilt, Sterling, Western Star, and more
Engine coverage: PACCAR, Perkins, Detroit Diesel-MBE, Mack, Navistar, Caterpillar, Deutz, MTU, and more
System coverage: transmissions, brake systems, exhaust treatment, audio systems, and more
Diagnostic capabilities: enhanced bidirectional controls, including diesel particulate filter (DPF) regeneration, cylinder cut-out, injector coding, component actuation, special tests, and more
The ESI[truck] 3824A Heavy Duty Diagnostic Solution can be upgraded with troubleshooting information for heavy duty trucks. For details, see 3824-08R ESI[truck] Troubleshooting and Repair Subscription.
The ESI[truck] 3824A Heavy Duty Diagnostic Solution can also be upgraded for off-highway diagnostics, including agricultural and construction vehicles. For details on off-highway coverage and capabilities, see 3824CBL-UPG ESI[truck] Off-Highway Upgrade Cable Kit with Introductory Software License.
The 3824A is ideal for:
- Heavy duty technicians
- Heavy duty vehicle repair shops
- Commercial vehicle fleet managers and owners
- Departments of Transportation (DOT) and municipalities
- Commercial vehicle dealerships
- Operations that operate and/or repair agricultural and construction vehicles (upgrade kit required)
- Extensive make, model, engine, and system coverage – for North American commercial vehicles / heavy duty trucks
- Enhanced bidirectional controls, including diesel particulate filter (DPF) regeneration, cylinder cut-out, injector coding, component actuation, special tests, and more
- Easy to use diagnostic software
- Useful technical information to aid in diagnosis, maintenance, and repair
- HDS 1000 Windows 10 touchscreen tablet designed for technicians in a rugged environment
- Intel Celeron N3160 Processor – 64-Bit Quad Core
- 4GB memory with 128 GB Flash Disk for permanent storage
- Ultra-crisp high-resolution display for optimum viewing in all lighting conditions
- Handy soft-sided carrying bag for easy transport between vehicles and sites
- Front and rear cameras for repair image storing
- Upgrade with Heavy Duty Truck Troubleshooting information using 3824-08R software
- Upgrade to perform off-highway vehicle diagnostics – including agricultural and construction vehicles – using 3824CBL-UPG Upgrade Kit
If you haven’t found the answers you were looking for,
Contact us for further information Diagnostic Support – Training – Product Information – Sales – Product Management