Additional Product Information
J2534 OEM Diagnostics:
• Using the OEM’s own software, CarDAQ-M can do factory diagnostics with BMW ISTA, GM GDS2 & Tech2Win, Honda HDS, Toyota Techstream, Volkswagen/Audi ODIS and Volvo VIDA
• As J2534 continues to grow, the number of OEM’s offering a factory diagnostic solution will also grow.
• DrewTech offers free telephone and email support for all of its J2534 products. When you need help, call on our experts that use and support reprogramming every day
• In addition to Support, DrewTech offers its users videos, FAQs, support aids, and other online technical support thru the J2534 Tool Box 3 included with each CarDAQ-M, free for the life of the tool!
- CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
- 2nd CAN (Dual or Single Wire)
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
- Chrysler SCI (J2610)
- And more!
- USB version 1.1 or higher
- Compliant to SAE J25344(Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-11(Dec 2004)
- Compliant to ISO 22900-11MVCI physical layer
- Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, or Aux
- Ground pins 9
Operating System Compatibility:
- Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)), Windows 8 (32/644-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
- Consult OE website for their PC requirements
- Operating voltage: 7 – 26 Volts
- Size: 1.25”H x 7.5”D x 5.25”W
- Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 C to +70 C)
- ISO22900 Compliant for GM’s Tech2Win software
There are no reviews yet.